Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Personal information

So let me just start by saying that Facebook is not the place to express your personal information!!!

I am friends with a quite a few people on Facebook and there are a few who think its OK to pour their heart and soul out for everyone to read. 

Like for instance, this one girl I'm friends with post about her crappy relationship one twice sometimes three times a day...excuse my language but why the F**K are you still with him if he treats you so crappy. I am every other post is "My husband always wants to know where I go during the day when hes at work and the kids are at school" and "my husband gets so upset when I spend money on my nails and tanning"...well honey, since you are obviously never leaving him, here are a few things...number 1, maybe you spending TOO MUCH money is a problem, I do follow you in Facebook and you go to the tanning bed 4 or 5 days a week and you get your nails and hair don't about once a week...Number 2, did it ever occur to you that maybe your husband is just trying to make conversation about your day? Do you ever bother to ask him how is day is going??? 

Okay, so this girl is not the only one who post her feelings on Facebook, a person who is kind of related to me (who I recently had to block on Facebook because her post got out of hand) posts LITERALLY everything on her Facebook. "My ex Husband is a no good piece of SH** who cant pay his child support" and "that B**ch who lives down the road better quit running her mouth..." shes so stupid. Like seriously, WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS!!! And goodness, don't say anything what she posts or you'll get a speak about how its her page and she can post whatever she wants. Like, half the stuff she posts are stuff she has caused on herself, she posts this stuff to make her feel better. Like she posts about her Husband having a girlfriend (who I know and is very sweet) and she doesn't want her son to be around his girlfriend because she doesn't like her and doesn't think its right that he has a girlfriends...well this girl has a boyfriend/baby daddy but its ok for her to be around him although the ex husband does like the boyfriend/baby daddy...now you see why I had to block her...its ridiculous!!!  

Sometimes I wonder why I even have a Facebook!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment