Monday, September 14, 2015

Miss America 2016

Being from South Carolina, of course I felt as if Miss South Carolina should have been crowned Miss America 2016 but I do however feel that Georgia should have been crowned. For the many reason I have, here are just a few; She tripped not once but twice during her evening gown walk, her talent in my opinion was not up to par and her on stage questions answer...well dont get me started on that!!!! 

I do have a few feelings about some of the other contestants; Miss Alabama had the BEST answer for her on stage question, South Carolina had one the best talents along with (sorry cant remember what state she was) the girl who sang opera, and I did like Georgia's evening gown. 

Speaking of the evening gown....WTF was up with them all being the same. They were all plain, simple and satin...too much satin. I was under the impression that the evening gowns were suppose to represent who you are, while highlighting your beauty. 

Everything aside, I do hope that our new Miss America will represent us well!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment